Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rain Cat & Dog

The idioms, rain cat and dogs was define as rain heavy. After graduated from college, I am back to my hometown, Johor Bahru. It going to be long break for me before i start my university. Therefore, I had decided to spend a holiday over my hometown. I missed my family member so much especially my little brother. I`m back with a heart that to relax myself and spend as much time with my family before i decide to continues my study or working.

The weather over here was great in the beginning of my break. it matched my feeling-happy, open-minder, kind heart back to JB. After a few days, the weather suddenly changed so badly. It can be a sunny day in the morning and it do became damn hot in the afternoon and in a second the weather turn rain cat and dogs. At the same time, it do matched my feeling- sad, angry, crying, and emo-ing. It just happened in a sudden who can`t stop it.


Different people dealing with mental problem differently. Some of them seek for a counselor help, some seek for doctor, some seek for best friends, and some seek for own soul to help defense it. Mentally break down was the most difficult to cruel because it had no real solution or medication . Therefore, all dealing with it in the best way they could.

I got no idea what was happening to my emotional break down. I can`t control it sometime. Thus, I am trying so hard not to allow the emotional to control me. Life changing all the time, like what i mention in the previous pose. I had trying so hard to improve the way I am. Sometime, u were kept reminding yourself not to repeat the false, and it make u tried on it. Thus, it do sometime just happened naturally that u dun even knew it. This was life!! It always make people into a trouble stage. Is this called a fault or wrong?? or a stupid people???
From my friends, she told me that if a person had taking the opportunity to improve themselves than doing nothing are more than enough. I am totally agreed to her opinion. At the same time, another site of me was thinking if you had decided to change. Thus, u should not done it again. That really make me crazy and sad of defensing myself. So, what should we do?? It was not fault, wrong, or even a problem. Furthermore, it just happened to my leadership life, relationship life, working life, and other. It was making me to decide to give up everything instead of holding the stress. The more u wanted to be, the more responsible u had to hold. Thus, it just like having a tattoo in your face.


Thus, no matter how much sadness, disappointment, anger, and other, you had passed trough. That was just a part of the life story to make you stronger. The God was preparing us for the future. Therefore,we should not give up and be happy.
Just be "who are you are" and "what you are". The most important we must know what our life should be and ignore anything who give u a tattoo in your face. The life will be much happier and comfortable.

No comments: