Friday, December 3, 2010

Not a Human & Not a Animal


Not a human and not a animal

It sound so weird to read at the sentence.What it the sentence trying to tell. Anyway, everyone got they own story and everyone got they own way to representing him/herself. That they way I represent my self as "Not a Human & Not a Animal" How much do u understand about the sentence and how deep do u understand?? Let me make it clear before I further up my story

Not A Human
Before I really explain about it!! It going to be weird that what i`m trying to tell. While u read u may say im crazy, impossible, not such thing or u dun believe at all. I am a person who can read future and talk to spirit. Do u believe it?? Honestly speaking, I do admired i dun believed that should power was survive in this world! Although, I dun believe to the power that I had but I believed to God. It always taking care of me, not just me but everyone. Thus, that not just what I`m trying to say that I a person who can speak to spirit. But I`m a person who are not stopping myself from learning and sharing! When I was interested to the issues, life, topic, thing or other. I am not stopping myself to learn and chance myself. But that will drive me crazy when I can`t accept or I expected to high. It this call life?? It is learning will make a person to become a perfect person!! That had no real answer. Because different stage of people had different opinion and different stage of categorizes had different point of view. Therefore, I conclude it, I am not a human because we are kept learning from different stage, life, age, interested, and others to chance ourselves.
Not a Animal
I think most the people will understand by this sentence!! Let me guess!! Because the my name was PeterDuck. It was a human name added with a animal. That why was not a animal. If what I guess was right! Yet, you had guess wrongly. That not what I wan to present! Do u know what was call evolution? From the science research, Human was evolution of a monkey! Do u believe it? Monkey cell was approximate 70% as same as human cell! But are we really sure that human evolute by monkey and why not monkey evolute by human! That no real answer by today.
Besides, animal especially like dog was a loyalty, friendly, caring animal. Just like human do, but some people are not too. Therefore, different animal had different feeling, cell, characteristic. It just like who I am as well. Different days had different feeling, different age had different cell as well characteristic. Yet, I concluded I am not a animal as well

This blog will be where mine started point to be started again. Again- It was because I had a previous blog and I had deleted all the pose and that no point of remaining it.(For those old followers sorry for that and hope u enjoy my new story) Therefore, that will be a news fresh blog or story about me. Life was up and down!!! Happy and unhappy!! Remembered the pass and forgotten the pass. Different age and stage will built up different level of maturities. I will be trying to updated all the time and let share and learn from each other. Thank for those who following my blog. Before I end and started my story one pose by one pose. Please pray for me not becoming picture above! Love from Duck
ie ^^

No comments: